The Bandit Plus by Shot Darts is the official competition dartboard for Darts Australia. The new composite edge and backing board not only ensure a lighter and quieter board but also give the board a clean modern look. The new mounting bracket makes installing the board and rotating the board both simple and easy. The new backing board is recyclable and is significantly lighter than other dart boards, as it is made from a percentage of recycled plastic (no MDF used).
Used and endorsed by National Champion Chris White: "The Bandit's 100% staple free and razor thin wires allow for hours of play with few to zero bounce outs. The deep vibrant colours and white powder coated number ring along with the new composite edging gives the board a nice clean appearance making the triples and doubles pop! All these great features allow for increased scoring! The Bandit Plus uses only the finest African sisal so with proper care and rotation this board's lifespan is 2nd to none on the market!".
- Razor bladed white wiring system for high visibility
- No staples to help prevent bounce outs for maximum scoring
- Bladed outer and micro inner bulls eyes for higher scoring
- Quality eco inks for a deep, durable, high visibility, low glare and colourfast surface
- Unique wall bracket included for ease of installing and rotation without removing dartboard
- Complies with World Dart Federation specifications
- Made from premium quality conditioned African sisal for its resilience and visibility
- New composite edging and backing for a quieter dartboard
- Darts handbook included